Gorilla Glue (Snot)

ChrisCairns

Who has used this stuff? I just picked up a can of it since I've read about the wonders of this glue...perhaps it was on here i read about it.

So what all have you used it upon and how happy are you with it's gluing ability?

Thanks.

I glued some porcelain and it worked good.

You have to dampen the area your glueing first...kinda weird.

Don't use to much..it expands some when it dries.

Takes A Little Longer To Dry Then Super Glue But When It Hardens There Is No Going Back. I Have Used It For Years.

3M weatherstripping adhesive is also refered to as Gorillla Snot. i use it to glue down every cork gasket on the engine. no leaks

To add, if you're using Gorilla Glue (brand name). WEAR GLOVES!!!!! Let it stain your skin, and it's almost permanent.

I did want to know about any gasket use so I appreciate you saying it works well on them Dr. Boost.

And Dave, I appreciate the tip. (Unless I want a tan.)

Thanks to all.

I've used it. And YES WEAR GLOVES!!!!!!!!!!

My son has a bed with wooden post that has been in the family for some time now. The head post split where it joins and slips in and down to connect. There wasn't much wood left after it splittered but the Gorilla Snot held to my amazement. It's some super strong stuff. Make sure you wipe the excess off because you'll never get it off once it dries.

I used it to glue metal bars together that held up 400 pounds of retail sale clothes. Its good **** once it dries. I had it on my nails FOREVER.

3M weatherstripping adhesive is also refered to as Gorillla Snot. i use it to glue down every cork gasket on the engine. no leaks
I would not recommend using the yellow 3M stuff or Gorilla snot on gaskets unless you plan on never taking it apart again, or you have days to spare to scrape the stuff off if you ever have to remove it.
Ultra Black RTV has never leaked on me and its easy to get off..but it has to be Ultra Black.....not blue or clear..etc