Got a dilemma dealing with my dad and his car.

GNVAIR

Well I havent posted anything on this site in several years because I just havent been in a Buick frame of mind. Bought a house, started a new business, etc, etc.
I suppose I have been preoccupied with other priorities.
Anyways my father has been sick for sometime now and told me yesterday that he just isnt able to take care of his Monte the way it should be taken care of and he never drives it.
From any of you who have been around for a long time, its an 88 SS. Same burgundy color that the 87 T's came in.
Fresh pro paint 4 years ago, new decals.
Built turbo Buick drivetrain with every goody most Buick guys would ever want. Car is show quality and has placed high in most shows it has entered.
What should I ask for it?

Pics?

Sounds like a very cool hybrid. Did he do the install?

Mike Barnard

Lee,

Sorry to hear about your father.

I would ask the moon for that car. It is extremely clean and the LC2 install is second to none. You should be able to get top dollar as there are no excuses.

Send me a PM or give me a call if you need help finding a new home for it...I have a few ideas.

Lee, sorry to hear about your Dad.....do the best to take care of him...I will say a nice prayer for his recovery for you.....he sounds like such a cool Dad.....take care of him now. He needs you. And that's such a good thing.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Thanks guys. I appreciate the kind words. I have my mother trying to get some pics of the car for me to post.
I will bump this thread as soon as I have some pics.