Got a GNX style dash? Let's see em..

003.jpg Heres my 1 off GNX dash. Hidden LED's for turn signals and high beams. Lower right you notice my security light. All idiot lights were individually boxed and hidden in different spots behind the black glass. You can only see them when they come on . Built by a friend of mine and finished by a forum member here.

005.jpg Here's what I did with my original 2 guage holder on the console. I mounted the Alky and scanmaster in here and had another friend cut some metal to finish it off. Needs trimmed down yet around top and painted or possibly going to get my console applique scanned and turned into a decal to match and put on top of this plate.

There are some very sharp dash setups in here.

Scot, the dash looks bad ass bro! :cool:

Here's my thread contribution ( since i am a complete pic whore :D ).

11.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

Night shot of the gauges
14.jpg

And the car itself
08.jpg
sick dash set up about the best I've seen so far. can you PM me and tell me what brand gauges they are,my mechanic does dash conversions and i would like a set up like that.thank you

sick dash set up about the best I've seen so far. can you PM me and tell me what brand gauges they are,my mechanic does dash conversions and i would like a set up like that.thank you
That is the nicest one on here by far! Love the gauges with the 6 logos where did you get them ??

those look like speedhut gauges, you can get them with anylogo you want, they also have a gps speedo availible.