You can type here any text you want

Got my monthly CARFAX account, if anyone needs a reading email me.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

V6UnderPressure

The Artist FKA Scott4DMny
I'll try to get everyone if there isnt too many requests. Email me with the topic as "carfax Scott" and I will try to help all you fellow members best I can.

Scott

Just so everyone knows, my carfax account is up on april 1st, so any inquiries just drop me an email with the title "carfax Scott" and I will take care of you. Just out to help fellow TB.com members.

Scott

P.S. I did a carfax of Chris Chows car and it said "Salvaged after V8 installation"...Just kiddin guys!!!:p

Hey, as soon as I find the VIN I've got one I'd like to take you up on... maybe two...

thanks!

lets send this to Stolen Buick Information Exchange/VIN Check

Thank you for your help in the TB community Scotty , We really appreciate you taking the time to run these carfaxs.

Jesse

Just doin my part Jesse. I figured as long as I help enough people down the road, maybe eventually they will help me out. (What comes around goes around). I've had a number of requests so far but nothing I cant handle. Keep em coming guys! And don't forget me when I need a favor! :D

Scott

Scott,

Thanks for the car faxes you ran for me, much appreciated!!

Scott, somehow, my idiotic Yahoo mailbox got all eff'd up and deleted a bunch of my mail, and the two Carfaxes you ran for me were among those. Do you still have those emails you sent me with the info? If so, I'd really appreciate it if you could send them my way again. If not, would you mind running them again if your account is still open?

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Doug

Back