Got my settlement check

IrvJr

So now i can get my next Buick. Too bad it only took over 5 months.

I got 18k. The bank only had $20 if i wanted to cash it today. I was like damn, that would be a big wad of bills. But i will wait til tomorrow and get $100's. Already got a car lined up.

If you take that much cash. Wait till you see how much paper work and how many questions they will ask....

not always. i have taken that much out and once. i had to go to 2 different banks because they didnt have enough $100's

If you take that much cash. Wait till you see how much paper work and how many questions they will ask....

I cashed a $36,000 settlement check and only had to show 2 forms of I.D....Then some banks ill only cash a 3,000-5,000 dollar check and they want 2 forms and my SS#....Not long ago I cashed a 21k check they made me come back the next day..They all have some form of issue,best way is to call and let them know so they have enough cash...But they shouldnt ask questions unless they are just curious..

Save a few $K for modifications. Don't kid urself, those are inevidable....:rolleyes:

Man, I'd be enroute to get the new TR as soon as I had the check! Post up pics of the new ride when you get it. Boost is most definitely an addiction and my drug of choice besides caffeine. :cool:

Already got one, picked it up last night and got home this morning. :biggrin:

Its the 86 WH1 designer in KY, well now its in FL.

Already got one, picked it up last night and got home this morning. :biggrin:

Its the 86 WH1 designer in KY, well now its in FL.

Very nice!!! 463 produced if memory serves me right. I like the 2 tone paint. One of the rarest of all TR's!!! Pics please! :cool:

ttype-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks everyone. Soon it will have my old drivetrain in it. :biggrin: