You can type here any text you want

Grand National & Cowl hood

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bweavy

Car Hoarder
Sneak peak what we have enroute.
RegalGrandNationalHood-FrontView(LG-00-1643).JPG
RegalCowlHood-FrontView(LG-00-1642).JPG

Sweet! It gets easier to keep these cars on the road every day. Thank you.

Any cowl hoods for a Cutlass? Without a moulding strip in the middle?
Yes we have the Cutlass cowl hoods being built as well. Different manufacturer. This was just an e-mail picture we received from the manufacturer.
turbot3.8 I will see if they can send us a side view. I think they will be installing today for fitments & clearances. It is a 2" steel cowl hood.

LG-00-1642-3.JPG

Side view as requested. 2" steel cowl hood. The rear trim area on the cowl section will be removed. Smoothed out all the way across for a no trim installation.

Bweavy said:
Yes we have the Cutlass cowl hoods being built as well. Different manufacturer. This was just an e-mail picture we received from the manufacturer.
turbot3.8 I will see if they can send us a side view. I think they will be installing today for fitments & clearances. It is a 2" steel cowl hood.

Brian. Any pictures of the cutlass hood?

I am wanting to find a 4" cowl hood for my 81 regal but i would like it to be steel do you have any ideas, also who is the manufacture of this hood so i could contact them.
Our manufacturers do not deal direct with the public. We have 2" steel being produced for the Buick & Olds, similar to the Monte Carlo, Malibu & El Camino. We have no plans in building a 4" steel unit at this time.

Do you know the price of cowl hood and shpping cost?
it will be abpout $450 to $495. When we get closer we will take no charge pre-orders offering free shipping or a discount. The plan is to ship the regal cowl hoods & the cutlass cowl hoods at the same time.

Back