You can type here any text you want

Grand National on "Pinks All Out" Thanksgiving Day

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
as for the "people not having to give up their cars" thing, a local oklahoma club had an experience along those lines. they went on pinks, and were told by the producers to make a 12 second mustang to race a honda. apparently, the show was trying to set up a honda to win (since they almost always get stopmed by the domestics on that show). anyway, the group built a 10 second mustang and ended up taking the honda. however, pinks said if they were ever going to be allowed back on the show they had to sell it back to the guy for a lot less than it was really worth. they did, and ended up going back on pinks and winning an 8 sec. big block vega (the "wooly mammoth," if you remember that episode).

anyway, it was probably issues like this that started that rumor.

good luck reping turbo buicks... i'll try to watch, but i have a lot of studying to do that weekend.

TIVO USERS READ THIS:
It looks like it starts at 8PM EASTERN. TiVO users should add "Pinks-All Out" to their To Do List. I just checked mine and even though I have a "Season Pass" to Pinks, the TiVO was not smart enough to schedule the "Pinks-All Out" episodes. It says there are 5 upcoming episodes: 8, 9, 10PM and 1 and 4 AM on the 24th. I don't know how long the entire special is because it's shown in 1-hour increments. Because the description is exactly the same for all of the 1-hour segments, the TiVO will only record the first one by default (it assumes the others are repeats). I had to go in and manually request that it record all 5 episodes. I'm guessing the 8, 9, and 10PM episodes comprise a 3-hour special. I'm not sure what they're putting on at 1AM and 4AM but I'm recording that anyway.

AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! gotcha, thank you for the info! I am glad you let me in on that tip otherwise, Its a long fall for my box from the 3rd floor.....:) -thanks again, ryan mosley

AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! gotcha, thank you for the info! I am glad you let me in on that tip otherwise, Its a long fall for my box from the 3rd floor.....:) -thanks again, ryan mosley

No problem. I'm glad I checked. I was just going to let that Season Pass ride but since Pinks is on all day I was afraid it would delete the "All Out" episodes to make room for others. But it turns out it had no intention of recording the "All Out" episodes in the first place. Silly TiVO.

Jim

He made it all the way to the final 8 but forgot to set the trans brake and rolled out on the start, so they dq'd him. But his car ran flawless!

There was a grey T-Type with gold wheels also, I believe it was in the top 16 as well.

While the crew of Pinks was checking time slips and pairing up the cars, They said the " Buick Grand National is a crowd pleaser!!!

i had the pleasure of doiong business with NATE PRITCHET OF PINKS .....I SOLD HIM A 85 BUICK ........HES WAS GOING TO BUILD UP FOR THE SHOW....ALOT OF GUYS PULL NO SHOWS OR BACK OUT......HE SAID THE CAR SHOULD BE ON IN THE SPRING.........

Back