You can type here any text you want

Grand Prix brace?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

6togo

I just sold another member a GP brace with the two brace that go to the cradle to form the triangle he contacted me stating they dont fit together. By themselves but not together they dont mate at the frame horns do to the angles being off anyone running this setup can you please post up if there was any issues installing this setup or if there was some sort of magic to make them work together. I know there are alot of guys running them!
Chris

Try swapping sides and/or ends. I think the passenger side brace has a slight bend to it.

Good luck
~JM~

The OP is insistant that they dont work together and i know that a bunch of guys run them so i dont know what the issue is that's why i was asking if there was someting i was not aware of. I have no idea if he tried moving them around to check.
JM do you currently have that setup?
Chris

I have the 3 braces that Kirban sells. The 2 that run from the center out to the end of each framerail & the one that crosses at the front. They only go one way & may need some trying it several different ways until you find the correct combination. It's fairly intuitive when you have the car on a lift & hold the various bars up to it.

~JM~

If i was with the car i could figure it out for sure but being they are in another state with the other guy i cant be much help! Just trying to figure what the issue is!
Chris

I remember having to put washers between the two different braces where they meet under the core support. Installed the jounce bar against the frame, put on a couple of thick washers then the Gran Prix bar, other wise the ends would interfere with each other.

Hope that helps

Back