Great Deal On 1 FNH 5.7x28!

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
I won a FNH 5.7x28 NIB on gunbroker the other day at a good price. Below cost:eek: I have a few of them already so I will pass this deal on to a TB brother if someone is looking one. If not I will put it in our shop at retail:cool: or in my safe;)

TB brothers only, I will sale this one for $935 SHIPPED to your FFL dealer... That is my cost plus shipping and giving my guy $10 bucks for his time of shipping it!

If you were looking to buy one save $100 bucks or more. Complete kit with 3 mags, cleaning kit, and lock...

fn57.JPG

Nice gun, but I have problems with road rage already, I dont think carrying a gun would be a good idea :eek:

Shane,

This is very nice btw, I think Zarko was telling me about these a while ago.

Your killin me.......:rolleyes:

You got a payment plan.....:biggrin::biggrin:

Naw, have to much other stuff to pay for. I won a bunch of ammo too I wasn't expecting too:eek: If I had enough extra $ laying around it would be in the safe:cool:

Sweet gun Shane and a nice deal for someone. Good luck with the sale.:cool:

damn damn damn.... if i wasnt funding a shortblock build i would be on this as well..... sux.... i looked at these at Cabela's when they first came out... FN' Awesome [pun intended] :cool:

aaron

How much does your A/R stuff cost... maybe just for a NEW receiver... i wanna build my own

there are sooooo many brands.... can you give me your input for a quality/durable piece that wont steal money from the shortblock fund:redface::wink:

aaron

My personal favorite is the Smith & Wesson M&P line... It isn't crazy priced and IMO is great quality. I found 1 complete upper at one of our dealers, and looks like about $575 plus shipping...

You can buy some DPMS uppers for left. They are hard to come buy right now. The big boys on gunbroker bought them all I think:eek:

Any decent upper is going to run $500 up IMO...

Great gun, only drawback is having the replace the barrel every 8,000 rounds or so due to the high velocity round it wears it out much faster than most semi auto pistols, great price too, good luck with the sale..

Smith m&p are awesome i loved mine i had the fullsize 9mm....I had mine a year and it got stolen when my apt got robbed...I havent purchased another one yet but when i do it will be the same one....