You can type here any text you want

Ground clearances with pte slic/pipes on front mount

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

usetaboost

SAY CAR RAMROD!!
Just wondering if someone could measure from the inlet to bottom of intercooler to give me an idea of how far they hang down. also need to know how close the fm pipes tuck under the car. I'm considering upgrading my duttneck ic to either a pte slic or a pte fm. Streets suck around here with all kinds of hidden bumps and dips. So far even with driving my car a bit fast I still have yet to hit the stock intercooler scoop.

I had their SLIC on my lowered 86 and the bottom of the shrowd was probably an inch or so lower than the stocker. I only had one issue and that happened pulling out of a very steep driveway going forward. Scraped the bottom. My T has a Cotton's FM. The up pipe is 7" from the garage floor. Car isn't lowered but does have the sway bar removed. For whatever that's worth....

Just wondering if someone could measure from the inlet to bottom of intercooler to give me an idea of how far they hang down. also need to know how close the fm pipes tuck under the car. I'm considering upgrading my duttneck ic to either a pte slic or a pte fm. Streets suck around here with all kinds of hidden bumps and dips. So far even with driving my car a bit fast I still have yet to hit the stock intercooler scoop.
PTE slic is 22" measured from the center of the inlet tube to the bottom of the core. And on my stock height car, the aluminum shroud is only 5 1/2" from the ground.

Back