You can type here any text you want

Gta wheels before and after pictures

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bawazir

GTA wheels are DONE! ,
Check it out guys got them done for $400 out of the door deal, Paul at Wheels of America gave me a deal, there were originally asking $600 but he gave me $200 discount since i was cool guy with a cool car , that price included the bent fixing , removing paint , sand blasting , powder coating polishing the lip, and FREE SHIPPING! :shock: , but since there company was 5 miles a way from my home, i went ahead pick them up my self. :mrgreen:
All i have to say that Wheels of America are top company who stand up behind there word. I got all those done in 3 days. here is a link of there website: Wheels]Wheels America America

Before pics:
IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

After pics:
IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0466.jpg

I had the back side powder coated as well :D

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_0450.jpg

GTA wheels are DONE! ,
Check it out guys got them done for $400 out of the door deal, Paul at Wheels of America gave me a deal, there were originally asking $600 but he gave me $200 discount since i was cool guy with a cool car :mrgreen: , that price included the bent fixing , removing paint , sand blasting , powder coating polishing the lip, and FREE SHIPPING! :shock: , but since there company was 5 miles a way from my home, i went ahead pick them up my self. :mrgreen:
All i have to say that Wheels of America are top company who stand up behind there word. I got all those done in 3 days. here is a link of there website: Wheels America

IMG_0448.jpg

IMG_0453.jpg

%20build%20up/IMG_0462.jpg[/img]

Nice wheels. Lets see them on the car. Oh, you may wish to delete the duplicate threads you created.

Nice guys I called and they are going to give me the same deal.
Thanks

No, they dont look bad at all, they look good. And yes, it will protect them much better. I re-did mine a few years ago and left the lip bare. When I polish them, they look amazing. But they get oxidized rather quickly. Next time I redo them, I'm definitely going with a clear coat on the lips.

Very Nice

I wonder if what it would cost to send them one of mine as it has a sligh rim leak due to a flat spot.

Very Nice

I wonder if what it would cost to send them one of mine as it has a sligh rim leak due to a flat spot.

Paul at wheel of america is a good guy, not only he'll ship it for free, hell pick it up for free as well any state, he could fix that in a jiffy,
Dude your close to me i am in Carol stream, Il :)

Back