GTA4 Screenshot

ALXTTA 1

I hadn't seen this posted here. Too bad it's all shot up. :wink: :biggrin:

2-autoeroticar.jpg

Cool. I'll probably have to buy it when it comes out later this month. Gonna keep a few of those in the garage for sure.

God I can't wait for that game. I saw another screenshot with a blue Regal-like car facing forward. You could clearly tell it was a Regal by the grill. Can't seem to find that picture though.

Cool. I'll probably have to buy it when it comes out later this month. Gonna keep a few of those in the garage for sure.
Better reserve it ASAP because it's going to be selling like hotcakes. Might be hard to find copies probably for a week or 2 after it comes out.

Yeah I think I'm going to order it soon. I hardly buy games anymore but I want to make sure I get my copy of this.

Oh hell yeah I know which car I'll be driving! Just placed my order!

Screw playing the missions. First second that game is loaded into my XBOX I'm running around the city looking for a Regal.

gtagnx.gif

Credit EGM magazine

That's the screenshot I couldn't find online,Turbo6. I have that issue of EGM but for some reason I couldn't find the picture on the GTA4 website. Yeah come the 29th you know what I'll be playing.

Oh hell yeah I know which car I'll be driving! Just placed my order!
Did you order the normal version or the collector's edition with the lock box and other stuff? The lock box version is nice but IMO not worth $90,which I why I just got the normal version.

Thanks for posting the screen shots...........I'm playing San Andreas right now...........with the hot coffee mod :D

Did you order the normal version or the collector's edition with the lock box and other stuff? The lock box version is nice but IMO not worth $90,which I why I just got the normal version.

Regular version. The Special Edition seems kinda cool but I know it's the kinda stuff that I'll look at once and then it'll take up space and collect dust.

There's another story up at IGN.com today about how fast this game is going to sell and how hard it will be to find a copy. I'm glad I placed my order.