You can type here any text you want

GTR vs GN Woodward Dream cruise

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
As cool as that was those are some reckless MFERS with all those people on the sides and crossing traffic.

How many deaths happen over there?

D

Looks like Darth Vador make a smart choice by taking on Godzilla on the roll, but it looks like Godzilla won that race!!

I dunno that Buick looked like it picked up a bit at the end. Noticed at the beginning of the video the GN was alllllll the waaaaay over in the far right lane. He wanted in that's for sure.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Were did the gn came from.. Lol.. I think the gtr won that one.. What car was the one doing the burn out infront of you?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

That looked like an I'll timed u-turn in front of the camera car....which was a merc.....and two weeks behind the leaders.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

The Fred Gibb show in La Harpe IL always had a burn out intersection at the end of the show where people could light'em up as the crowd and cops watched. The only year I ever went a guy in a T Bucket took his turn and it got away from him and he let off the he got back in it and ended up in someone's front yard 20 feet from about 10 people. Needless to say they don't let you do that anymore.

The older I get the less I like that kind of thing on a populated street.

Dam I missed that. I was there too, just didn't see that race. That GTR would have had a lot of competition there, but it was too hard to have any racing because it was soo packed.

Back