You can type here any text you want

Guaging interest... Part out 87 GN?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NJ Torque

YSOSLOW?
HPIM0651.jpg

firstshowoftheseasonHooters003.jpg

16830d1158524683-87-gn-price-reduced-12000-gn-close-up-010.jpg

Its a 87 GN, Minor bowl work done on the heads with bigger valves on a 109,
Kenne bell headers w/X over
throttlebody/plenum
ATR polished front mount
Snow performance Alky kit
TE62 turbo
Mafless ME-R engine managment
Fresh rebuild on Dynotech Hi-pro trans,
16930 A/C converter
T&D roller rockers 1.65
Hotchkis front and rear sway bars
Double adju. upper and lowers rear control arms bars
THDP with dump
New Powermaster setup
MSD DIS-4
All new redone interior
Eaton posi with moser axels
TA rear end cover
Autometer Procomp silver gauges, FP, Boost, Water temp, Oil Press.
60# injectors

Just guageing interest.....

piece it :p it is worth more .. only problem is is that ya don't sell everything in a month.. if the shell is nice you can move it.. if it isn't it's kind of an eyesore sitting at your house :cool: good luck

yes i would be interested in a couple of the things you list depending on the price. i live in nj too, where are you at? why dont you just sell the car out right? it looks like its in good shape. would you sell the wheels and tires too?

yes i would be interested in a couple of the things you list depending on the price. i live in nj too, where are you at? why dont you just sell the car out right? it looks like its in good shape. would you sell the wheels and tires too?

Sure... I'm in Edison. If you want the whole car, buy that too.

Chris, if you part it out, I'll give you $1k for the roller. Just needs suspension, steering, rearend, and glass in it:) Or I'll just trade you random stuff for it....

Part out the performance parts? Sure, why not. Part out the entire car? Helll no, it's in too good of shape for that.

Part out the entire car? Helll no, it's in too good of shape for that.

Shhh, I'm trying to get the 40k mile roller cheap:D That car runs pretty good, too. Market is soft right now and I don't think he'll get what that car is actually worth. Looks better in person than the pics show.

Shhh, I'm trying to get the 40k mile roller cheap:D That car runs pretty good, too. Market is soft right now and I don't think he'll get what that car is actually worth. Looks better in person than the pics show.

Sure thats not 140k?

Wow, Kinda wondering why you part it out? I know from a money stand point you would get more money(maybe) if you parted it out but man thats a nice car to be be letting go from the buick world? It's your car so... Good Luck for sure.:confused:

Come on,give us a price on the whole car. I hate to see any GN parted out.Contact me mrgees#localnet.com.Howard.

Dont part that car out. I hate when people do this crap! I parted a car out a couple years ago but heck, it was wrecked and had a salvaged title and needed a complete restoration. Sell the damn thing whole and ask what you want for it. It will eventually sell.:mad: ------Jeremy

I'd like 14k for the car as is, or back to stock...

I'll pull the go fast parts off... Put stock everything, but the motor back on.

Back