Guess the car......

kirban 2 cents worth

More bad news still no correct answer to match mine about the louvered hood portion. Amazing....all the great minds have not yet hit on the car.

Can't really provide any more clues as it would give it away and I can't even find a photo or an actual car to provide a picture.

Here is another clue the cars current value is around 80 grand to 100 grand depending on which engine and if a convertible. And that is in a soft economy situation!

kirban

1966 or 67 Dodge Coronet R/T.

kirban 2 cents worth

BINGO!!!! winner....its a 1967 Dodge RT sister car was the Plymouth GTX which was part of my clue....I think the Dodge verison was a lot rarer...year is 1967 one year only in the small body....years ago I had 4 different 67 GTXs....3 with the 440 and one with the Hemi....hemi one had 22,000 miles on it....sold it for 9 grand which I thought was all the money in the world...year was around 1974-75 when you could not get high octane gas to feed a hemi 426 engine....

you guessed mine rite and I guessed the GTO rite....now its your turn...

congrads!!!!

kirban

ttt

Since we havn't had a pic in a while. I'll post one.

Year, make and specific model?

P1010012-1.jpg

kirban 2 cents worth

I am 75% sure its an Olds

Maybe 1959-62 vintage area

not sure of models star fire?

Another 4,000 lbs example of a car...

am I close?

kirban

1961 Oldsmobile for sure ... (but by this picture, it could be Super 88, Dynamic 88, Ninety-Eight or maybe Starfire as they all had the same rear treatment...)

Claude. :wink:

Ding, Ding, Ding!

1961 Oldsmobile for sure ... (but by this picture, it could be Super 88, Dynamic 88, Ninety-Eight or maybe Starfire as they all had the same rear treatment...)

Claude. :wink:

That wasn't too hard. It's a 61 Olds Dynamic 88. As I understand, this was the "not very desirable olds 88". Many have been parted out to help build other 88 cars. Sory no full pic this time.

Post up someone.

One of these was my first car. Flashback to 1987 for me... :)

Attachments

• 1220b.jpg
    1220b.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 117
kirban 2 cents worth

MY gut feeling Mopar product maybe 1971-72 full size model no sure which.

Am I in the ball park?

kirban

kirban 2 cents worth

Whatever car it is it was during the low HP race hardly any 4 speed cars were produced. A sad era for muscle car enthusiasts......

kirban

kirban 2 cents worth

I think Evans is closer to correct on one of his guesses....

I think someone has hit the rite answer to by now...

kirban

Can't wait to see the new chrysler/fiat emblems.....