Guess the car......

"rmar", no, not the love boat!...:biggrin:

"gs462", surprisingly, it has nothing to do with a Cadillac either...although it does look like one!...:D

Anyone else?

Claude. :wink:

kirban 2 cents worth

Hey Claude......your killing me with these one off experimental show cars....I can't play as I draw a blank on them....

kirban

Need to have the same library book you are scanning....????

Anyrate will keep checking back for when something pops up I recognize.....

kirban

lol I second that, the obsure pictures of cars give me a lot better shot. These one offs I have no idea Daniel

kirban 2 cents worth

Hey Claude......your killing me with these one off experimental show cars....I can't play as I draw a blank on them....

kirban

Need to have the same library book you are scanning....????

Anyrate will keep checking back for when something pops up I recognize.....

kirban
Ok guys, I get your message..."production" cars only...So here's the answer for this one (post 478) BUT the next one is definitely a production car.:wink:
That big blue "love boat" was a 1950 Mercury Bob Hope special...Also Dennis, I do not scan them from any book...I don't even have a scanner!...:redface:

OK NOW...what kind of car is this:

Claude. :smile:

Is it an American car?

I am going to have to agree with some of the guys on here.

Keep it production, Keep it American, try to post the odd angle or cropped picture.

Most of us are intimate with older cars and even the curve of a bumper will give it away. Which is what makes the game fun.

Even I am guilty of posting the occasional obscurity, but I started the game.....:biggrin:

Is that a Holden?

Is it an American car?

I am going to have to agree with some of the guys on here.

Keep it production, Keep it American, try to post the odd angle or cropped picture.

Most of us are intimate with older cars and even the curve of a bumper will give it away. Which is what makes the game fun.

Even I am guilty of posting the occasional obscurity, but I started the game.....:biggrin:

Is that a Holden?
About the car I posted above, well...I'd say it has some american "heritage" or "roots"...but not sold in America...

I promise to do my best to post American vehicles next time! :wink: :smile:

kirban 2 cents worth

Good input by sticking with say american cars or cars that see more than several hundred production you get more people playing the game.

I am hitting two big events this weekend so I can provide fill ins in case their is a lull. Trick is to post photos in such a way to not give it away.....

On the book Claude I was kidding....probably cars you see every day in your Canadian neighborhood?

Gotta run....

kirban

Ok guys, I get your message..."production" cars only...So here's the answer for this one (post 478) BUT the next one is definitely a production car.:wink:
That big blue "love boat" was a 1950 Mercury Bob Hope special...Also Dennis, I do not scan them from any book...I don't even have a scanner!...:redface:

OK NOW...what kind of car is this:

Looks kinda like the Cutlass Ciera S model, but not sure. It's a W body though. I'd know that platform anywhere.

easy one

here's an easy one, maybe

Attachments

• 3533536888_616191e2d7.jpg
    3533536888_616191e2d7.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 110