You can type here any text you want

had fun tonight

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TURBOELKY

man, its been over a year since I posted in here!! finally back on the road. It was 8:30 pm tonight, I took the elky out on the freeway for the first time in a year. My brake lights were not working, interrior lamps were out, blinkers, and worst of all, my Radio:mad: so I turned back and was rolling back home.
I saw a probably 2000 corvette, black with a license plate that said something like emoneee, so I had to play.not much more to say than I did play....with that vette. from a 50mph there was no competition. wish I could have done it from a dead stop, this elky has a killer take off, i'm satisfied for the week.

;)

awsome. cant wait to get mine on the road and get somemore kills. the best one so far for me was a GNX last year at the WCN. never thought i would line up next to one.

awsome. cant wait to get mine on the road and get somemore kills. the best one so far for me was a GNX last year at the WCN. never thought i would line up next to one.

are you using me for more posting?:D

that would be fun!

no. whats with everyone thinking im a post whore? when your board at work what else is there to do?

no. whats with everyone thinking im a post whore? when your board at work what else is there to do?

LOL. were just jealous we cant post while at work! ...........................................because were busy working:D

o come on now theres always time for tubobuick.com work can wait. hell sometimes i will tell people to stand bye so i can finish a post.

work is about the only time I have time to post..hehe......I get tired of flipping channels so I read the boards!

yummmm! I love Corvettes. They taste just like chicken. Ya know, pickup trucks arn't supose to beat Vetts...:D Good job.

Happy spooling
Mike

Good kill. I haven't had a good challenge in a long time and I am usually not one to just give it h@ll unless I have a good reason, but the other night I was on the way home from my p/t and the radio had me pumped. The weather was cool and I had just cleared a one lane construction area at about 40 mph. I nailed it and man-o-man. The boost hit (24 lbs, thanks Razor:biggrin: ) and the down shift happened at the same time. It hooked hard, the front end lifted and the steering got light and it booked. It sort of scared me because it usually doesn't hook that hard (it usually breaks loose if anything) but man was it fun. Too bad it wasn't beside some rustang or something.

yummmm! I love Corvettes. They taste just like chicken. Ya know, pickup trucks arn't supose to beat Vetts...:D Good job.

Happy spooling
Mike

lol! I never thought of the elky as a pickup until recently. I saw a guy hauling around pool supplies, and I thought it was cool!:D

Back