You can type here any text you want

had to try this

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

garyk1970

Electronics Moderator
Staff member
foose look,not donk .....i hope :eek: :biggrin:

Attachments

• 11-08-08_1725.jpg
    11-08-08_1725.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 734
A bigger pic would help! That is yours right......

yes

its my car,cell phone pic,car was dirty,will take better pics tomorrow.handles great,rides firmer tho.traded for them today.....
they are ADR sterlings 20x8.5's....Kumho Escta SPT 255/35/20..
thinking of painting the centers the same as the blue on car....

Attachments

• wheel.jpg
    wheel.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 701
the more I look at them,the more I like the black too,thanks.....

Gary when ya gonna have another lil get together at the shop? I was working or had worked the 2 nights before when you had the others.

Gary when ya gonna have another lil get together at the shop? I was working or had worked the 2 nights before when you had the others.

sounds like a good idea.....I might be moving the shop next door to a building twice as big,so i do, it will be right after the move....

Let me know a lil ahead of time so I can tell you if you can have it that day or not.......lol

I'm still working on putting my house back together. My better half is telling me to rebuild it after I get the house done so I'm trying like you wouldn't believe!! She want's it rebuilt before it get's repainted. I have lots of work to do there. I found rust in the floorboard....

:biggrin: It's rebuilt engine jealousy.......;)

haha....deep ,down he will like it( he hasn't seen it in person yet )......it wont admit it in public:eek: ;)

really,it doesn't handle or ride like I'm used to......going to sell and buy some 17's or maybe live on the edge and try some 18's :biggrin:

Back