You can type here any text you want

had to try this

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
garyk1970 said:
haha....deep ,down he will like it( he hasn't seen it in person yet )......it wont admit it in public:eek: ;)

really,it doesn't handle or ride like I'm used to......going to sell and buy some 17's or maybe live on the edge and try some 18's :biggrin:

BUUUZZZZZZZZZZZ - Try again.

I'm not against larger and/or aftermarket rims.
I'm against them being too large.
IMO, 20's are too large.
17's are just right.

I understand the younger crowd is into the big wheels, and I'm not going to put you down for thinking 'outside' the box. But frankly, lately, outside the box is actually not a trend anymore. IMHO it's just fugly. As stated previously, with our cars 17" is max for best looks...They ARE nice rims however!

I like, for more Foose like look, -2" in front 1" more in rear! I like his style of making a car look undriveable.
Maybe spacers in rear?!

I say keep it 15"..... let me know about the get together if you have it...I get my baby back on friday I think....got all the gremlins out...it was a broken turn signal thingy.....

I say keep it 15"..... let me know about the get together if you have it...I get my baby back on friday I think....got all the gremlins out...it was a broken turn signal thingy.....

sorry,i never called you back did I? you guys have to stay on top of my memory for me....:eek:
i think a Buick meet here soon would be good.anyone got suggestions on any dates?...
maybe i can get Patrick to put my brakes on.....time for fluid flush,pads(no dusting kind)on then give everyone rides in the new e85 burning (m)ethanol car;) ....
going back to the T wheels as soon as they are polished or machined and cleared...

Not for nothing, but It takes more than bolting a set of 20's on your car to call it Foose look. If Foose was going to do it, it would have big wheels and a killer stance too. it might look a little more like this:

11-08-08_1725.jpg

if you add a spacer on the back it would give a staggered look to it and maybe a bigger tire

Back