You can type here any text you want

Hand made display cases for 1/18

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

need boost

got boost? you should!
Staff member
I made this for my wife years ago as she has a 87 monte ss that I am redoing right now. Had a ton of compliments on it and being I have some down time right now due to being furloaded from CSX I was thinking about makeing a few. I can put whatever you want on the mirrors inside and its etched one them, NOT a sticker. The front is real glass so you can clean it and it won't scratch. :biggrin: Would like to hear you guys thoughts on it. Thanks Daniel Ray

Attachments

• light.jpg
    light.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 226
  • dark.jpg
    dark.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 211
lol The city that my wife works for was tearing down a OLD building years ago that used to be a chevy dealership back in the 30s-40s or so and her boss found that watch under the building. The front is shaped like an old radiator , pretty cool find so I put it in there for looks. I may make a few of these and offer them up to you guys on here then run them on ebay to make a few bucks. Will have to see how much I put into them and time to decide on a price on them. Daniel Ray

Back