You can type here any text you want

Happy Birthday to Santiago Camacho (no AKA yet)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

my1stgn

Happy Birthday to my new son Santiago Camacho, future GN fanatic! He was born March 1st, 2009 (right on time) at 14:23 (2:23pm) after being checked in to the hospital at 14:02 (2:02pm). She was 9cm dialated when we arrived!:eek: Santiago was born at 9lbs 3ozs, (all natural, no time for epidural) and is 22" tall. As tall as his big brother but 2lbs heavier! So Happy Birthday son! Now I have to look for another GN for you!:biggrin:

Congratulations, Victor, & Happy belated Birthday, Santiago.

save now for college,

You got that right! Diego is not 2 years old yet and we have a whole life insurance with cash value for him when he was born. So he already has a few hundred $$ for college. Its got a garuanteed 2% return with a 12% cap. So luckly is garaunteed or else we would lose cash right now cause the economy!:eek: But we are going to open one up for Santiago too, and its just $100 month so by the time hes 18 he should have a nice chunk of change!

Daamn, I didn't you had another one!:eek: Congratulations bro!!!

We just had our 3rd one, Christian, not too long ago on Dec 31, 2008. But thats awesome man.

BTW check out this bad ass onesie I got my boy...hopefully in a few months he'll be big enough to wear it. You ought to get one for you little guy.;)

Attachments

• GNonesie.jpg
    GNonesie.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 70
hey thanks guys for posting in the southwest section your congradulations! I appreciate it! Cant wait till hes big enough to play with his older brother.

Back