You can type here any text you want

Happy New Year to all:

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
Wishing all TurboBuick.Com members & guests a Happy and prosperous New Year, do not drink & drive, & no shooting all of your guns up in the air at the stroke of the clock on New Year's Day. God Bless & may Saint Christopher guard and keep you and your families safe in travel.

Happy New Year to all.

I don't even go out on NYE.

Can I light a couple of m-80's?

happy new years to you as well. i will be asleep for the new years. got to wake up at 215am to deal with all the idiots out there

This idiot will be home in bed.
How I miss the old time real firecrackers, such as the old actual cherry bombs.

happy new years to you as well. i will be asleep for the new years. got to wake up at 215am to deal with all the idiots out there
Keep your guard up, Brent, & have a good, safe shift. Happy New Year to you and your family.

Thanks for a great year guys and gals!

Be careful out there.

Brett - shoot first ask questions later. Make it home tomorrow.

Thanks for a great year guys and gals!

Be careful out there.

Brett - shoot first ask questions later. Make it home tomorrow.

Bang, bang, bang. freeze............:biggrin:

Be safe my friends and have a happy new year.........:cool:

This idiot will be home in bed.
How I miss the old time real firecrackers, such as the old actual cherry bombs.

Cherry Bombs, Illegal in the USA made in Ohio LOL

If you want to experience real firecrackers go to Chinatown in Los Angeles on Chinese New Year. 2blocks west of Phillipes.

:)Happy New Years! From the Bunch clan to all of you, we wish you and your families the best New Year ever! :smile:

I must be getting old.

I made it untill about 11:00PM last night. Right now it's 8:00 AM on 1/1/11. There's frost on the ground. The thermometer out side my kitchen window says 38 deg. Two days ago, my daughter and I drove up to Mt. Baldy. Loaded my pickup bed full of snow. Drove back down to the beach, and made a big snowman in my front yard. Two days later, it's still looking good.

I guess that snowmen and Turbo Buicks both do well in cold air.;)

Happy New year.

Mike Barnard

Cool

i made it untill about 11:00pm last night. Right now it's 8:00 am on 1/1/11. There's frost on the ground. The thermometer out side my kitchen window says 38 deg. Two days ago, my daughter and i drove up to mt. Baldy. Loaded my pickup bed full of snow. Drove back down to the beach, and made a big snowman in my front yard. Two days later, it's still looking good.

I guess that snowmen and turbo buicks both do well in cold air.;)

happy new year.

Mike barnard

two days later still standing thats cool.

Wishing all TurboBuick.Com members & guests a Happy and prosperous New Year, do not drink & drive, & no shooting all of your guns up in the air at the stroke of the clock on New Year's Day. God Bless & may Saint Christopher guard and keep you and your families safe in travel.

Hi Gary: And thank you, I was protected. Left the driving to others

Pat

Back