Hard top TTA w leather history?

TWISTER

I was talking to a new friend today and he told me at one time he had a 87 GN, TTA and a Syclone all at once. In 1999 he sold his TTA to a couple that had one in Chicago and wanted another one. It was a Hard top w leather and the last digits of the vin# were 239440. It had 6700 miles on it when it was sold and I was told by him he ordered it new and was 1 of 35 like it. Kinda thought it was cool he remembered the vin after all these years. Just wondering if anyone here has the car or knows anything about it. He dont want it back, I was just checking on it for him. He was living in NW Indiana or SW Michigan when it was sold.

I found out it was #476 and appears to still be in Illinois.. kinda wanting to give the old owner a little more info on it. Its like a treasure hunt I guess..lol

I passed up a cloth hardtop car...very upset about that. There must be only 49 or 50 hard tops total then...

I passed up a cloth hardtop car...very upset about that. There must be only 49 or 50 hard tops total then...

Hardtop Leather = 24
Hardtop Cloth = 15

Above from the 1550 production run.

Then there's a hardtop leather pilot car that should not have survived but is in private hands these days.

So yes they are all very rare !

So what's the value on a 40k cloth hard top California car driver!!

I saw one in LA guy wants 20k firm, it's not advertised.

Depends on the condtion, but either way worth a look.....how many owner's??

Looks like that was over a year and half ago on the 40k mile cloth for $20k deal.