You can type here any text you want

Has anyone chopped off their t-tops and put a hardtop in (with pics)?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
On mine the A pillar actually separated from the roof while the car was on jack stands shattered the windshield and everything.....

My 86 T has the dealer installed C&C Ttops, I have an 83 Ttype here with a factory moonroof, I want to cut the Ttops off and swap the Moonroof onto the car anyone in or near Cleveland Ohio know of a shop I could trust to do this?

gs462 contact tony luke hes a member on here. i sent him a quarter panel that he was gonna splice in for someone. he's out in michigan with a 269 area code.

from what i hear he does real nice work

It's scary when you are saying that! It makes me wonder what else is hiding in the car. The frame and all that don't seem bad. There's some weird stuff going on in the door jam though.

I wouldn't worry too much. I've seen totally immaculate cars with rust in the t top area. When you get all the weatherstripping and moldings off, you'll see just how crude GM made the t top roof. The door jam rust is probably the result of the t tops.

My 86 T has the dealer installed C&C Ttops, I have an 83 Ttype here with a factory moonroof, I want to cut the Ttops off and swap the Moonroof onto the car anyone in or near Cleveland Ohio know of a shop I could trust to do this?

Contact Joe Castrigano (not sure if I spelled his name right). He goes by gsjo on the board. He does a lot of Buicks, and is somewhere around the North Ridgeville area. His bodyshop is JC autobody.

Back