Has Anyone Here Ever Smoked K2???

all I know is after reading this I'm in the mood to smoke a big fatty right now! who's with me?

I will bring my Moody blues and Jethro Tull albums and you bring the red head.............:eek::eek: And remember no crossing swords.......:biggrin:

According to an article I read a few days ago, K2 is now illegal. It became so on Christmas Day at midnight.

It's hard enough to think clearly at 37, I can't imagine what benefits there are to smoking that crap. If one can't cope with day to day events with a level head.....I guess drugs are the alternative.

Please do me a couple of favors....

stay away from forklifts
stay away from heavy equipment
stay away from any sharp rotating mass
stay away from my children
stay away from politics
stay away from general decision making.

I don't care if someone does drugs, but use what brain power you have left wisely.

smoke?

The only thing I smoke are tires and the only crack I like is pink :biggrin:

Yeah, ban guns for killing people but don't ban cigarettes or synthetic drugs because a politician is friends with a ceo of the company who funded his campaign. :rolleyes:

It's hard enough to think clearly at 37, I can't imagine what benefits there are to smoking that crap. If one can't cope with day to day events with a level head.....I guess drugs are the alternative.

stay away from forklifts
stay away from politics

I don't care if someone does drugs, but use what brain power you have left wisely.

[YOUTUBE]Steve Gets Arrested Again - Lawnmower DUI Guy[/YOUTUBE]

I worked with some big time tweakers when they ran out of meth they would switch to coke,if they couldn't get the powder they would go downtown and get some crack.They only used weed when they decided to mellow and get some sleep.It amazed me how they were able to maintain and show up for work everyday

guns don't kill people-people kill people.

Before this gets too retarded, I'm going to give an opinion. I smoke cigs. Have ever since I was 16. I started smoking pot regularly around 17 and did so until my then girlfriend, now wife, got pregnant. As far as other drugs are concerned, I will say they should remain illeagal. The cigarettes-I would actually LOVE to have them made illeagal because I can't put the damn things down no matter how many times I've tried. I can at least say that I don't smoke in the house around my kid. I stopped smoking pot with no problems, no withdrawls:rolleyes: nothing. Remember kids, alcohol kills brain cells too. I've never seen anyone go into a rage when they are stoned and beating their wife and kids like I have with alcohol either. They both have their pros and cons, but the hype of why pot is bad when cigarettes are still being sold will always be BS as far as I'm concerned and no one will ever change it. I never had a hangover by smoking pot either, which was always nice:cool: It was the only thing that would stop my headaches too:frown:

K2 in its basic form isn't bad. The adverse side effects that caused hospitilization were do to additives. The mixtures of different types of herbs plus addtional chemicals were causing a high number of ER visits. I think its a good move to ban the stuff so that the movement for med mj doesnt become sidetracked.

I bring natural gifts from Jah...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8unFsnj1-Q[/YOUTUBE]

stay away from forklifts
stay away from politics

in my shop class, 4 out of 5 people come in completley blazed, and somehow happen to work harder than i do with surrounded by dangerous objects. besides california, we have a booming marijuana distribution growth here in washington. More and more stores are opening up, and more and more people are getting thier hands on it, by perscription or by bribes of some sort. Half of seattle are walking blazed "yuppies" (sorry thats the best way I can describe it). You dont know how many people ive seen in priuses smoking a joint in traffic.
and as for mary jane in politics, dont get me started...

I will bring my Moody blues and Jethro Tull albums and you bring the red head.............:eek::eek: And remember no crossing swords.......:biggrin:

also bring some jimi hendrix and some almun brothers :cool:
we'll have light off before the red head gets there cause she's not into the "herb", or any mind altering substances, for that matter.
speaking of the redhead, it looks like she's gonna be buying a gn, i'm trying to get her to sign up here, but she's just not much into the whole forums thing:(

in my shop class, 4 out of 5 people come in completley blazed, and somehow happen to work harder than i do with surrounded by dangerous objects. besides california, we have a booming marijuana distribution growth here in washington. More and more stores are opening up, and more and more people are getting thier hands on it, by perscription or by bribes of some sort. Half of seattle are walking blazed "yuppies" (sorry thats the best way I can describe it). You dont know how many people ive seen in priuses smoking a joint in traffic.
and as for mary jane in politics, dont get me started...

83turbo, ....in a rare moment of seriousness from me... just don't do it. prove to yourself, your family, your friends, and to all those that will look up to you... that you don't need weed, or any other "mind altering/enhanceing" crap.
just don't do it. everybody can go back and forth all day on pros and cons and legal or ilegal. and no doubt about it... just look at the damage and death per year caused by alcohol alone.... instead of argueing about it, just leave them all behind you, while their getting high and stupid, you can focus on being a good example, and improving your quality of life. the example you can be by focusing on becoming educated and making good decisions is priceless, and way more rewarding than being another joe blow that likes to sit around and get high and argue about it being legal

and don't take offense to this, bud;) your young, i'm just watching out for ya:)

Attachments

• k2.jpg
    k2.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 246
After going to about 100 heavy metal concerts since 1985 I am still trying to figure out what these people are calling this "weed" stuff that smells funny when it burns.:confused:
:):):)

Guess you've yet to have gone to a Grateful Dead concert :biggrin:

83turbo, ....in a rare moment of seriousness from me... just don't do it. prove to yourself, your family, your friends, and to all those that will look up to you... that you don't need weed, or any other "mind altering/enhanceing" crap.
just don't do it. everybody can go back and forth all day on pros and cons and legal or ilegal. and no doubt about it... just look at the damage and death per year caused by alcohol alone.... instead of argueing about it, just leave them all behind you, while their getting high and stupid, you can focus on being a good example, and improving your quality of life. the example you can be by focusing on becoming educated and making good decisions is priceless, and way more rewarding than being another joe blow that likes to sit around and get high and argue about it being legal

and don't take offense to this, bud;) your young, i'm just watching out for ya:)

you know, life is hard. im only 19 and at times just want to give up and wave my white flag and call it quits...I do my best to make good decisons amidst where i am in life and with what I see around me. I dont smoke while im in school because I just want to focus on getting out of my godforsaken technical college... and that would do nothing but hinder me anymore.

Like my sig says, im waitin for my spaceship.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGM6N0qXeu4[/YOUTUBE]

Omg!!!

IF YOU smoke.. or used to.... WATCH THIS VID FROM HOUSTON....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1m0QN4uJuI[/YOUTUBE]