You can type here any text you want

Has anyone switched their back rims on front and vice versa?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jasons kwik 6

Just bought my TTA and noticed today that the rear rims is on front, and front on back. I think it looks better this way, but wondering if it would have any problems since they are marked front and back.

Does anyone else run theirs this way?Thanks

as lond as the offsets don't make the rear rub on the inner fender.
These rims are supposed to be unidirectional the fronts can be used on the back as lond as the left front goes on the left rear.

I had a 88 GTA with those wheels and when Discount put the front on the back and vice versa. the thing rubbed sooooo badd I thought that the front end was going out. Needless to say I mad the manager come out and fix it. Best part was seeing some guy in a suit and tie changing my wheels around:p :p .

come on read the back of the rims....they are marked "FRONT " and "REAR";)

Originally posted by GTABurnout
I had a 88 GTA with those wheels and when Discount put the front on the back and vice versa.
They almost did the same thing to mine, luckily I was watching them and told them....they are idiots there, must watch them like a hawk with any car, on my GN, they were trying to put the center caps on after tightening the lug nuts...it must be put on while they are loose as the lugs hold the center cap in place.....

Back