Has to be false knock???

Get the mix up to 100 octane and see if the knock retard reduces/goes away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May of found possible culprit??? I am in the process of changing out my intercooler and after I took it out I noticed that the passenger side braket is really loose? Could that bracket being loose cause knock if it hits anything? I always heard something make a slight rattle and I'm positive I found it now. Btw how do I tighten it? I could not quite see the bolt and what size 10 mm??

A little update. Checked knock sensor, it's at 14psi, added rjc motor brace cleaned Intercooler and upper intake. Still no change. Still runs quick. I have not changed my gas yet as I have 3/4's left. I may have an alky lit coming soon. I thought I read something about it being ok to go to my local gas station and throw 3 gallons of e-85 in the tank with my 93 octane? Is this true? One just opened nearby. How much does this increase octane if any??
Any more suggestions?

Don't put e85 in a car that isn't programmed for e85. You would need a new chip for that. E85 had a higher octane than regular 93, but the engine needs a larger volume of it to run. E85 builds have very large injectors and fuel pumps. I wouldn't start mixing stuff just to see what happens, because it will probably be bad.