You can type here any text you want

he 12, ride a busa, and goes 8 seconds @ 150

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Thats cool the kid has talent, maybe one day we'll see him on a prostock bike.

Seen that before, that was sick for a kid his age and yeah he could definitely have a future in racing like prostock bike.

thats a real responsible parent:rolleyes:. im suprised they even allow a kid that young to go that fast but I guess it isnt any more or less dangerous then motocross is. kids got skillz 4 sure

thats a real responsible parent:rolleyes:. im suprised they even allow a kid that young to go that fast but I guess it isnt any more or less dangerous then motocross is. kids got skillz 4 sure

My Daughter was Barrel Racing on a National level at 12. At first I thought that's crazy letting a 12YO ride a bike that powerful and fast but then again a 1000 lb horse at full speed around three turns and then whoa is pretty sketchy too I guess. Seems like the fear really comes at a later age!

l_68564d3164e44139ac40a11ee1371388.jpg

My Daughter was Barrel Racing on a National level at 12. At first I thought that's crazy letting a 12YO ride a bike that powerful and fast but then again a 1000 lb horse at full speed around three turns and then whoa is pretty sketchy too I guess. Seems like the fear really comes at a later age!

View attachment 117295
Yea, but if ur kid falls off her horse she rolls in the dirt and maybe breaks a leg or arm. If he falls off at 160+ mph he's most likely dead!

A 1000 lb. horse falling on you would probably be bad to I guess.

I would think a kid should be atleast 16 to be goin that fast. Not sure what the NHRA rules are as far as age but I can only assume ud have to be atleast 16 and have a license.

that kid running that bike down the quarter is probably safer than him racing a bike in motocross.. just sayin.. and i love motocross!!

I agree with you. Not sure what to say. I really don't think a kid should be riding that fast at his age.

He does have skillz

That kid Is pretty gifted. Must feel weird sense all his 12YO friends r running jr dragsters at 76-80mph haha

Back