You can type here any text you want

Head Gaskets??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SS/GN

Just been doing some reading and wonder why everyone favours the 9441 PT???I see Felpro offer part #1000 as a performance gasket for our cars,would this not be a better gasket??:confused:Thanks in advance

Kevin

What forcefed3.8's said. That's what I have is the 1000 and my buddy runs them on his Stage II motor.

The 1000 series of gaskets were designed for the STage II blocks running in Indy if I remember right. There seems to be a few issues with sealing but not on the fire ring. Water leak issues are what I've read in most cases but I'll be using them on mine.;)

The 1000 series of gaskets were designed for the STage II blocks running in Indy if I remember right. There seems to be a few issues with sealing but not on the fire ring. Water leak issues are what I've read in most cases but I'll be using them on mine.;)

I was on the Fel-pro site for some other things was just surfing around and it said the 1000 was for Stage 1 also:confused:Thanks for the info

Kevin

Stick with the 9441 gaskets they are almost identical to the OEM gaskets that were made by Victor for GM originally.

Neal

Back