You can type here any text you want

heads

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87lmtd

I am curious will heads from a supercharged 3800 work on the stock 109 block ???i have a set of the laying around and wondering if they will work ??/ any help would be appreciated thanks

I am curious will heads from a supercharged 3800 work on the stock 109 block ???i have a set of the laying around and wondering if they will work ??/ any help would be appreciated thanks

I have a set of 109 heads that are ported to the max and fresh valve job.
Cut for T&D rockers but factory will work. $400.00 plus shipping. Send me a pm if interested.

Series II will bolt on but there is no intake made for it unfortunately. I think it would be a great ideal but no one has it.

Series II will bolt on but there is no intake made for it unfortunately. I think it would be a great ideal but no one has it.

is there a 4bbl intake made to fit the series II.that would work with an adpt on top to fit the dog house,,,,,just a thought

My thought was to use a stage II off center intake but no one wanted to let me borrow one to see if it would fit. You could make a custom one if you're into fab work.

Back