You can type here any text you want

Hello from Texas!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

joshua71406

Hey everybody, my name is Joshua and looking forward to getting some good advice on my future Buick purchase. I've never owned one before but as soon as sell my truck, that's what I'm gettin!:cool:

take your time and dont rush into purchasing a vehicle. And pick a color you like (if its not a GN). If you know the options your looking for don't settle cause you'll kick your self in the arse in the future. gutt luck.

take your time and dont rush into purchasing a vehicle. And pick a color you like (if its not a GN). If you know the options your looking for don't settle cause you'll kick your self in the arse in the future. gutt luck.

I appreciate the advice. I'm basically looking for a weekend driver, with A/C, and a few added go fast goodies. I used to have an 07 mustang GT with a D1SC procharger kit but someone saw fit to crash into me head-on because he just didnt like life anymore.

Welcome aboard. Start reading and don't stop. There's a lot to read as far as how these cars work. Go to the Texas section and say hi and see if someone is near you that can help you check out the car you find so you know you're not getting screwed over.

Welcome aboard. Start reading and don't stop. There's a lot to read as far as how these cars work. Go to the Texas section and say hi and see if someone is near you that can help you check out the car you find so you know you're not getting screwed over.

I appreciate the heads-up!

Good advice; stay away from Buicks.

Better advice; do what Charlie and Scott said.

Read up and figure out what you want and what you’re looking at. But; I’ve actually been happier than I thought I would with cars I didn’t think I wanted over what my first choice was. You never know how it’s going to turn out.

I don’t know if there’s a Buick Club around Austin; but there probably is. If so; join up. When you find something; check with Charlie, Scott, (plenty of people in the DFW area including me); or who ever you can find that’s close to the car and get as much of a second opinion as you can (till you’re an expert like us and would never admit you made a mistake buying a car). Most of us would be glad to do it; and especially for a free lunch. You might miss a hot deal while you try to find someone to check it for you; but it will probably save a lot of grief for you in the long run.

On any single day of the year; these cars are hard to find; but over a six to twelve month period; there seem to be plenty.

Enjoy-

Back