You can type here any text you want

Hello guys, I am new to this site!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

martin galvan

Hello guys I just want to say what's up to all the Turbo Buick nuts out there. I know some of you here but it's nice to be part of the Turbo Buick community.

Thanks

Marty

WELCOME!!!

Just for the record,I DIAZ 87 has been nominated the fastest GN for the north side area of chicago... PER THE BRER RABBIT

Welcome aboard Marty...I'm relatively new to the board but have owned my TR about 16 years now. Just starting to brush off the cobwebs and get back into the game!

Salutations!

Diaz...don't you think its confusing to say hi give us the finger? LOL.

Diaz...don't you think its confusing to say hi give us the finger? LOL.

Yep looks like he is saying welcome with his middle finger........ Hey Richie if would you like, I can send you a pic of my vette for you avatar since you love them so much!!

Welcome to Turbo Buick Marty, it’s good to see you here…….. Marty is the brother of Benny, Siverbullet GN here! Both of them are good people!!!

Prasad:cool:

Yep looks like he is saying welcome with his middle finger........ Hey Richie if would you like, I can send you a pic of my vette for you avatar since you love them so much!!

Welcome to Turbo Buick Marty, it’s good to see you here…….. Marty is the brother of Benny, Siverbullet GN here! Both of them are good people!!!

Prasad:cool:

Prasad,there's is a reason wye i have my avatar pic up....I'm sure you and jasjamz,silverbullet and many more would understand wye if i told you!!!!

Send me the picture of your slowvette,i got a new toilet i need to test out:wink::wink::biggrin:

Back