Hello..newbie from NC

turbonetic777

Time to Fly
Hello everyone..I'm new to Turbobuick.com..I'm from Raleigh,NC and I own an 87 GN with 86k miles.."black pearl" is mostly stock with only a bigger turbo & DP.I've always been a huge fan of TB since the age of 12 and I finally got the chance to purchase a GN last year...I'm here to learn all I can and I know this is the place to find gr8 GN owners that truly know what they are talking about.

Welcome to the board....Were you at the Apex Autozone show? If so, I was the '86 sitting next to you.

Welcome to TurboBuick.com, the biggest & the best of all of the turbo Buick forums / sites anywhere. & welcome to the Darkside, too.

Ben I'm pretty sure NC has the most GN, TR's, I'll even bet money I dont have on that :eek::biggrin:

If you include Shane's cars....about 1/2 the tr's ever made!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Don't forget about RC's cars too. :D

Count me in on that number also. Welcome 777. Good group of people here, lots of knowledge and experience. There is a local online group that you should check out as well.

GM_TURBO6 : GM_TURBO6

We have get togethers about once a month or so in different areas of the state.

Thnk y'all for the nice welcome....man all these TR in NC...we should have a big get together and go cruzing one day...that'll would be awesome! :cool: