Help- Extender or TT ???

Got my car home!

Well I got my car back from (TurboDave) a couple days ago. I took out the FAST b2b system that I was totally lost on and drove the car around all year running like crap. Well I decided to go with the trans-pro, extender pro chip, LC1 W/B, and the Powerlogger. I had surgery so (Turbodave) said he would install it for me, well after the install and some hurtles this thing is a whole new car!!! It's unbelivable how well and how soon it took to tune it. My thanks to (turbodave) for helping me out in my situation. and My thanks to (turboBob) & (rick87GN) for all there tech support. I really like the Trans-pro and it's user freindly software. Took only several days to get the whole car tuned: drivability, part throttle, WOT is all perfect! the car starts on the first try in the morning and runs great! I took a freind for a drive in it last night and after I got on it ALITTLE he said: " Wow, this thing responds like a built V8"! It spools instantly now, WOW What a Differance! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Scot W.