You can type here any text you want

Help in Va!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

countrtboi

Good morning, I am new to TB.com and the TB Buick world. I have a 85 GN ( yeah a Hot Air ) that needs a little .....ok a lot of attention that I am willing to give it. The car runs and drives, but not a well as I think it should. I have only had the car about two months and really wont to get it right the first time, most mechanics I know just look at it like its the Eiffel Tower in amazement and just wont to ride in the thang...lol . I am in the Ft Lee area of Va and looking for some assistance .

Thanks
CountryBoi

Had mine trailored down to Steve V in Elberon, Va. from Mass. & glad I did, good guy and doesn't fvck around.

Hey I work in your area and can help you out. I do not do any body work so I wanted to put out that disclaimer.

Hey I work in your area and can help you out. I do not do any body work so I wanted to put out that disclaimer.
Is yours a hotair too? His is here and I am gonna need a good running one to refer too. His needs lots of help.

Back