You can type here any text you want

help installing bs3

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

vilbefors

hello,

here`s the problem: I installed injector harness engine side slot E to battery negative like the instruction told me to, but i did not have the right colour wire. Anyway it is in slot E. Now it is burning fp 15 amp fuse, so i think tht it wasn`t the right slot after all? Where to go from here?

I also can not get connection between bs3 and my pc. I had to use rs-232to usb adapter and i downloaded new xp driver from suppliers home site. Still nothing... I have car power on and ofcourse everything in same file in my computer and then when i click bs3 icon from my desktop... nothing... help anyone, please.

Vili from Finland

Injector wiring w/ BS3

After haviing a new motor installed, with a new injector harness, rewiriing the inj. harness caused a problem. Apperantly, the + needed to be - or vice versa. Either BS3 changed or needed to correct some typos. I'm not sure which. I'd like to know a little about what your running...

Good Luck.

working ok now...

I had two things wrong. In injector harness I just had a wrong connection.:redface:

Connecting my bs3 to my laptop it did not make connection... I solved it after 1,5 months thinking... :rolleyes: It came to me one morning and I went to garage and opened my laptop. I went to system and looked at ports... Oh jeah!
My laptop recognised that rs232to usb adapter, but it was in wrong com port. it was in com 7. bs3 understood com1-com5. So I changed it to be in com2(it was free) And all this happened in windows environment.

I hope that you uderstand what I`m trying to say. I don`t understand computers and my English isnt good enough to discuss computer stuff... :frown:

But I,m happy to say that I`m getting ready for tuning my car! I only need to find some basic fuel carts.

btw my combo is:42,5 pound injectors, ta-49, bigger stock place aircooler from fullthrottlespeed, alky kit, allmost stock engine(opened and checked with new bolts and camshaft and things,Ported Intake, Ported Heads). 3 inch downpipe, well flowing pipes. Ihave a strongened 2004r with 3200 stall, hotchkiss suspension and airbags, I´m planning to run 18 to 20 pounds of boost...

Back