Help PC question

TEST MY 6

Hi , I dont know who to ask maybe someone here has experience with this, I am looking to buy a flat screen LCD PC screen but some are listed as having NO digital input, WTH does this mean? Do I have one now? (ACER 17in) Do I need one? Cmon pc guru's educate me :confused:

To really appreciate the clarity of the LCD digital input if the way to go. This is what I hear, but I have never compared the two.
Regardless, the picture will be clearer than a tube, assuming you get a new one.

Almost all, if not all, of the standard tube monitors out there 17, 19, 21in, etc, are analog so you probably have analog monitor along with a video card with an analog output.

So if you go with a monitor with a digital input (has analog too, btw), you need to get a new video card that has the dig output.
So check on prices on that too.

Oh and btw, if you are using it for games, make sure you check the specs like refresh rates and max resolutions.

Thank you very much for clearing it up,I do not plan on buying another video card so analog will be the way for me ,Thanks