You can type here any text you want

HELP Please

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sponhower

Bought a new car not running (bad fuel pump) and it has a thrasher chip and I have no clue what the start sequence is. Can someone message me and let me know or at least tell me who to call to find out. I will even take the chip out and read all the numbers off of it if that helps.

simple fix....

GET RID OF THAT CHIP.

Do you have stock injectors? If you want I will send you one of my old minimags to get you running.

Ok but I would like to get this thing on the road. I did pull the chip and the car starts so just need the start sequence and I can use this chip

I disagree with the Thrasher chip sucking.... I ran one for a LONG time, and it always ran pretty good.... much better than the stock chip... it has lean cruise, quick spool (spikes the egt), wot blm lock, open loop idle, and could be had with some other fairly neat features (stage studder, antitheft, shift light, etc).... I think I have the instructions for the antitheft.... it involves the shifter and the gas pedal.... let me look in the garage and i'll get back to ya' via pm if I can find them...

Do not give out the start sequence for the thrasher.
Of all the improvements made in this realm of technology in the past 10 years a thrasher will do nothing. Yeah, they were $25 back in the day and that was a bargain. For what you get in a chip from Eric or Jay the price is more than acceptable.

They can never compare with TT or Jay's stuff. I have tried almost all of them.

But hey, it isn't my car so I will bow out of the thread.

All fair points nota... tell ya' what, OP, I have the instructions in front of me... prove to me that it's your car, and I'll give you the sequence in private... maybe a picture of a title/bill of sale, pic of the ecm with thrasher chip.... something like that... you can email me via my member info...

Thanks everyone the car is now running Turbodave gave me the sequence and all is well. Thanks again

Back