Help us build "Nasty Wendy 2"- AKA "The Phonix"

OK guy's & Gal's, I just got back into town and had not even unpacked yet but had to look at this thread and print out all the donations that had came in while we were gone so I can keep track and I must say, this turbo Buick community is Fantastic! We are at $4,259.15 right now but so far the lowest price on a "Nice" roller is $4,800 so we still have a bit more to go just to get that one! Let's keep this ball rolling and get Clay into something Nice! After staring at his baby all burnt up for 2 years it's about time he has something nice!

We had a good trip and a wonderful time with family except for the ER Hospital visit for my 13 yr old son which was skateboarding with my older son and fell, he scuffed up his knee and broke his wrist! When I asked him what happened he said this " I was going BIG! ", Yeah going Big right to the ER is what ended up happening. So while I type this Mrs. GNS is at the Knoxville Orthopedic Center having it put in a cast, just what she wants to be doing after a 11 hr trip! LOL

Oh well, life goes on..... Let's liven this thread up some more and get Clay something nice!

Can we mention this in the other sections of the board? I personally never saw this until Prasad told me. I'm sure a lot of people haven't seen this.

I've seen nice N/A Regals going for $2500. Just put his GN motor/Trans/ECU in it and away he goes. Something to think about.

Can we mention this in the other sections of the board? I personally never saw this until Prasad told me. I'm sure a lot of people haven't seen this.

Sorry but no, it shouldn't be posted in any other section because it's not tech.;)

Sent another donation, because we are so close. Let us do it with style and pride.
Good luck Clay. I know how frustrating it can be to wait to get your car done.
It took me 10 years to get my Corvette hybrid done.

Regards,
Juan:)

A N/A Regal is not a GN!
That's true but one in good shape is better than a beaten down roller GN. Then more money is left over for mods and labor to change everything over. Plus the motor and running gear can be sold to help fund this project. So who is going to provide the labor in this endevor?

Not being mean Rick, but to throw everything in a plain jane Regal would get a decent car but the overall value would be way down. If everything hadn't happened the way it did then Clay would have a car that would be worth much more than an NA with a conversion.;)

NE1 follow up on the GN on the Fl Craigslist?? AIRC, it was $4300 w/o the drive train stuff.

Not being mean Rick, but to throw everything in a plain jane Regal would get a decent car but the overall value would be way down. If everything hadn't happened the way it did then Clay would have a car that would be worth much more than an NA with a conversion.;)
I got banned for not listening to the admins!

You mean clay not having full coverage? :(
That's it...no more.
This is not about the story or right or wrong, fault or no fault. Not another word. Either you help, or just stay away.
Sorry for being very abrupt, but I told Jay and Shane I would not allow any posts in here other then..."I donated" or "I will help..."
We are not taking sides...we are building a car.

Just a thought if you guys see something that's close in price doesn't mean the seller will not come down on the price either. I'm sure if someone is asking $4800 they would not consider $4000 if they got it in cash. That should be enough to get a really nice roller with no issues. Then just get a few hundred to pay for transport.
Oh and that car in Tallahassee looks like the perfect candidate!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Hope you get everything back to the way it was!!!!

Good luck!!!

Glad to be able to help!!!

JD

You mean clay not having full coverage? :(

rabbit.jpg

:D