Help us build "Nasty Wendy 2"- AKA "The Phonix"

Who is this Coach guy????
Gary-Coleman-wtf.gif

Been off the forum for awhile... This is great! Scot post a running total and if it gets close enough to a viable roller usually someone fills the gap. I'm close to New Orleans too and I can help.

LOL.. Ill change it back if you want.

Been off the forum for awhile... This is great! Scot post a running total and if it gets close enough to a viable roller usually someone fills the gap. I'm close to New Orleans too and I can help.
Bishir, long time no see. Awesome that you chimed in.:)

I just wanted to step in here and personally thank each and every one for your generous donations for Clay. I have not taken sides and don't care to even get involved with that. I look forward to seeing Clay driving a GN again which will soon be a reality. This community is doing one hell of a job raising money to get a fellow Buick owner back into his ride and that is amazing!

Just to let everyone know, I have been printing out every donation that comes into this account and keeping track of each penny donated. In the end Clay will receive these printed out copies of the donations and judging from the size of this stack of papers I think he will be "Shocked" to see all these names of people that stepped up to help him.

Thank You!

Clay, I missed your call the other day. Give me a call this week when you get a second. I understand your xfi is (burnt) toast. If you get the XFI back to me, I'll see what I can do.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Okay Thanks to everyone involved, We got Clay his new Car! :D Haven't paid for it yet though it has been promised to us and Coach will be going to lay eye's on it soon!Special thanks to Coach for finding this and Sean O'Connor for offering us such a nice car...

This car started it's life out as a 100% rust free car and was taken apart for a complete restoration. There was a bunch of pictures taken throughout the process so clay can rest assure he won't have to deal with rust Ever Again even around the T-tops! There you go Clay you have a GN and you have T-Tops back! ;)

Okay as you can all see this is a beautiful freshly painted shell and the car needs to be put back together. When we pick it up it will have the following already installed:

* Dash & Wiring
* Steering column
* Heater box
* Windows

The following vendors stepped up to donate these items: (Sure there will be more by the time this is finished)

* Alradco - Aluminum radiator
* Spoolfool - Complete bumper fillers
* World of Motorworks - Brand New Grill & Headlight bezels
* TTAowner- Interior parts & More
* Shane Langford - HighBoost Plug wires
* GNS Performance - Stainless engine bay bolt kit, Smoked headlight covers & marker light covers + cash donation

Stripped down to bare metal.
clays car 4.jpg

Primer on and block sanding in progress.
clays car 5.jpg

Black Primer on and painted fire wall and jams next.
clays car 6.jpg

And the slick black car is done!
clays car.jpg

clays car 2.jpg

clays car 3.jpg

Where is the car located?

Also... was it a board members car?? Im so glad u found such a top notch ttop car for him.... CONGRATS GUYS !!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Who's car is it Donnie, and where in oklanowhere? I may know someone near it that can take a real close look.

Charlie, no need to have anyone take a close look. Sean is a very well reputable Buick guy who really knows his stuff. Plus it's close to Coach who will be looking at it himself without worry..