Help us build "Nasty Wendy 2"- AKA "The Phonix"

I have the reflector and harness wires for the 3rd brake light also have a set of door escutcheon they are in decent shape just not show car shape.

nuqypeva.jpg

Here is a picture. If you need these I will send them out just PM me an address.

OK...more pics.
Blasted frame. Then freshly painted frame and rearend. There is a new TA girdle for the rear, but it's getting a little custom touch...
IMG_6039.jpg
IMG_6779.jpg
IMG_8167.jpg

Coach, I have checked high and low for a radio bezel...no luck. Sorry.
I do have a gauge bezel with full options.

Bryan

It's as clean as new now, but you will have to wait to see the finished product...;););)
IMG_8259.jpg
IMG_6749.jpg
IMG_5791.jpg
IMG_0767.jpg

I like where this is going. In all my years, that's the first time I've ever seen anyone use the tapped holes in a 1,2,3 block. I thought they were useless.

Well after I spent the morning working on the rear girdle, I went home and got to work on all the interior panels. I wanted to show you guys the console. It is one of the items I asked you guys to raise $$$ for. It was all there but needed a good cleaning and I re-dyed the console top and shifter surround. It really is a nice piece. The inside is clean and its all ready.
IMG_2008.jpg
IMG_3267.jpg
IMG_8480.jpg
IMG_5753.jpg

I assembled it back together after the dye was dry. It's almost ready to bolt in.
IMG_4478.jpg
IMG_4410.jpg
IMG_6051.jpg

I have a nice radio/hvac surround, if its still needed.
If there is a parts list of parts still needed, can somebody post it for me? I may have some more things I could donate

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

IMG_8154.jpg
IMG_2997.jpg
IMG_3350.jpg
more pics...
I even took the lid apart and restored the black button that was faded.

I have a nice radio/hvac surround, if its still needed.
If there is a parts list of parts still needed, can somebody post it for me? I may have some more things I could donate

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
Yes...we still need a radio /heater bezel.
There is a Nasty Wendy parts wanted thread in the Parts wanted section.
Thank you

This is Evil's 3rd brake light that was blue. It looks like brand new now...and gray!!!
IMG_3813.jpg
IMG_3873.jpg
IMG_4519.jpg
IMG_9496.jpg

Fresh pics form Pittsburgh...
I just got off the phone with Clay too. He was informed that the pics will stop being posted after next weekend. The car will start to become to close to being finished and he cant peek...
IMG_5002.jpg
IMG_5291.jpg
IMG_7234.jpg