Help us build "Nasty Wendy 2"- AKA "The Phonix"

Wow I really appreciate the offer but I'm in IT networking so my hands are not built to be a welder lol and I need to stay in Chicago because of family (and TR family )

When I was getting my car together the TR community helped me out that I to was shocked, so this is my small way of giving back to a fellow enthusiast.
Send me a pm I know some people in IT that may help you out! Duh I am in IT.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'm sure that the new roller will need bumper fillers. I'll donate a set of my new fiberglass fillers to the cause.

Super Cool Mike !! I have these... and they are awesome ! Clay will be happy Im sure.

OH, and ladies(couldn't forget about GNGAL).;)

Lol.. thanks ;)
Im going to pass this thread along to my two car clubs and see who else I can get to donate. .. like ive always said... I love my TB family. .. you guys ALL ROCK !!

Thanks man. I just joined FB so I have to spend some time on it to learn my way around. I'm not sure I want to be very active there. I could waste a lot of time there. Some cans of worms are better left unopened.

Wow I really appreciate the offer but I'm in IT networking so my hands are not built to be a welder lol and I need to stay in Chicago because of family (and TR family )

When I was getting my car together the TR community helped me out that I to was shocked, so this is my small way of giving back to a fellow enthusiast.
Send me a pm I know some people in IT that may help you out! Duh I am in IT.

Thanks man. I just joined FB so I have to spend some time on it to learn my way around. I'm not sure I want to be very active there. I could waste a lot of time there. Some cans of worms are better left unopened.

facebook isn't too bad if you avoid the games and just spend time making smartass comments to posts made by cousins you haven't seen for over 20 years...

OK plans were to get to the shop where the car is stored and snap some current pics to post up here along with inventorying what is useable. Seems as though I forgot that I have to go to my MIL's family reunion today .... I wonder how that happened??? So this is looking like a Monday task. I'll get to the car take pics verify the condition of stuff that should be good and report back. If by chance I catch someone at the shop on tomorrow I'll do this then but I doubt they'll be there on a Sunday. Off to Tylertown Mississippi for the Family Reunion. Yippeeeeee. :D

You are going to be in my neck of the woods. You'll pass within about 10min of my house. Have a safe trip.

Clay, I don't have a lot of $$ to offer but I'm willing to

Clay, I don't have a lot of $$ to offer but I'm willing to help with hauling and shop space and help to put it all together. I'm not too far up the road and have room for you to stay as needed.

Just checking in fellas. I am so proud of all of you for helping.

I do not know for sure. ScotW is on vacation. He is in charge of the account.
We still need more.

Thanks

and more you got .. Good luck Clay & to everybody involved with putting this car together..