You can type here any text you want

HELP! What Power Steering Pump do I have??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RobsIron

Silent but Violent
I ordered a 6323 two hose from AutoZone and its way bigger than the one off my car and took 2 days to get. Trying to go to a support the police car rally tomorrow and already took mine off. Here are a few pics of mine. My car is a '86 T-Type, but who knows what it came off. It is pretty small especially compared to the 6323 unit.

Attachments

• untitledgnps1.png
    untitledgnps1.png
    9.7 MB · Views: 118
  • untitledgnps.png
    untitledgnps.png
    7.1 MB · Views: 115
I found a NAPA 81-1428 that looks the same, but is 3 days out. Geez. Anyone know of any other vendors or part #'s elsewhere?

Ok, I found a Oreillys and Advanced Auto parts #20-877 made by Cardone and a Duralast Auto Zone 6328. Fits '86 T-Type with a 7 in the Vin # not a Vin with an A. Going with the Duralast..search on here showed people not happy with the Cardone.

Hope this helps future searches on here.

The NAPA guy just told me that Napa and Duralast are Cardone. Wonderful. BTW, The Parts House can get a genuine AC Delco for future reference.

Gbodyparts sells new ones and Kirban has the rebuilt Cardone one. From your pic. that pump looks to be the correct one for our Turbo cars.

This is what I use from Advanced Auto. It will have an R stamped on it for reverse rotation.

Attachments

• 1422673685872.jpg
    1422673685872.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 93
Code TRT30

That is 30% off your entire cart and I have been using it for over a year now. I buy everything online and pick it up in store within 30 minutes. It excludes oil.

Back