Help with GNX style Gauges

Tricked-T

Already installed is a GNX stlye set up with autometer gauges but the warning light unit is cheap looking and I am looking to put in a more stock one, also there is no clear plastic cover. Just wondering if anyone know s where to get these parts because I have seen them, and also anyone know of a good walk through of the install of this set up?

-Lee

Anyone know of anyone of anyone making any parts for GNX gauge conversion, or anyone that is located around the St.Louis area that might be able to help with this?

poston sells a similar dash you can try to get a lens from them. whos dash is it?

I have a complete how to install directions. I could fax/scan/mail/carrier pidgon. You get it. if you need it.

The kit was installed right before the car was bought, I am not sure of the maker of the "kit" here is a pic:

Before intsall

after

rmar: that would be great. I think scanning it and sending it to my e-mail would be best. My e-mail is LMKing84@yahoo.com. Thanks alot!

It looked good what are you tring to do. Mine are vdo
You wouldn't have access to a fax tomorrow would you. If so I can send them in the am. anytime.

:cool:

Attachments

• dash.jpg
    dash.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 229
May be a long shot, but is there any sort of template for the DIY'ers out there that want to make a gauge cluster themselves?

That reaaly looks nice, and i'm in the process of looking for a GNX style dash. my cousin has same the dash, and his is gauges are electric. If i could get my hand on some gauges, I'm sure I could wire something up. Do you still have the Origional Black face Gauges? Do you want to sell them?
Rob4Hub@aol.com

Not the same but, DIY and not bad

Don't know how to post the link, but if you do a search on (dash) some one had
a DIY just the other day.

Still looking for atleast the mounting plate and idiot light set-up, poston sells a kit but no plastic cover and 700 bucks! I have gauges just need a cleaner looking mounting set-up.

thanks

-Lee