You can type here any text you want

Help with waistgate puck.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87LimitedT

Just getting started
I think my waist gate puck is catching on something and or is cracked open some what can i get or do to prevent this when i take the arm off of it i can move the flapper open and close but some times it doesn’t shut all of the way like its getting caught on something.

I think my waist gate puck is catching on something and or is cracked open some what can i get or do to prevent this when i take the arm off of it i can move the flapper open and close but some times it doesn’t shut all of the way like its getting caught on something.

That's pretty common. When you remove the arm from the wastegate actuator your able to move the puck pretty far away from the housing. What's happening is the puck is pivoting down and the edge of it is catching on the housing. It's not a problem since the wastegate never opens that far during normal operation.

oh so its nothing i really have to worry about just make sure when i attach the rod it is completely closed.

Back