You can type here any text you want

Hennessey Performance GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87chrisss

BLUBYU
Read some bad things about hennessey perf. So i deleted the vid. Do not go to hpe before researching his bad business rep on some forums. A quik google search will take you there fairly quickly.

Check out some of the Viper boards on the escapades that go on down there before you spend any money with them.

Mod's pls change the title and or close the thread, guy sounds like a crook didn't mean to put up the vid should have read a little.. Thanks Jayc for bringing that to the light Didnt know how much of a POS this guy is.

Man... When I used to work for Ext-N before we were bought out by Autoforums, we had a knock down drag out with him over on cherokeeforums. The owner of Ext-N ended up dropping his vendorship on all our forums (About 20 at that time) and they had a WAR on the forum. But the evidence speaks for itself pretty much.

Read a few other complaints this guy Hennessey is a POS wow, each lawsuit is over 100k!

This is his second go around. I believe he has spent time in jail. He had a shop in Houston back in the late 90's then it closed down because he got in over his head. The shop that he owns now in in Sealy, TX right by a 1/4 mile track (Sealy Raceway).

I can't afford his services anyways so, I don't have to worry!

Back