Hey Eric powerlogger run looking for some advice

stevek

Here is the powerlogger run i made with your tt chip and 60# inj, with smc alk progressive system, seems to run very strong with no knock. looks like blm is high though, 144 to147 in all gears,in direction to correct this it says to change # to around 145 @ +13.3% , will this make it leaner, i ran out of time to try. I would think it would be a - 13% to make it leaner but im probably wrong. ill list some of the the other readings that dont show up, also on the pl console screen should the maf display option should it be on standard 255 grams or it doesnt matter, mine is on 512 extender chip.

1st gear
o2-.850
inj- 70%
tps -4.62
fuel press -45#
2nd gear
o2- .830 to .815
inj- 70%
3rd gear
o2- 790 to .780
inj- 70%

Attachments

• 5-16 3 turn 12-20 alk.dat
    153.8 KB · Views: 54
Changing the base WOT fuel won't make it leaner or richer, it just changes how much correction it needs. Raising the WOT fuel will bring the correction down.
The MAF setting on PL should be 255.
I noticed your idle BLM is on the high side. You might have a vac leak, or if you have a Translator, you might change to the richer idle setting.

Changing the base WOT fuel won't make it leaner or richer, it just changes how much correction it needs. Raising the WOT fuel will bring the correction down.
The MAF setting on PL should be 255.
I noticed your idle BLM is on the high side. You might have a vac leak, or if you have a Translator, you might change to the richer idle setting.
thanks ill change maf setting to 255 and check for vac leak, then will try to get blm lower and see what happens thanks again for the help

Hey Eric i tried to change my blm on powerlogger but it wouldnt let me. i clicked on box 4 then put in new number., then tried to enter it but would just go away and 128 would still be there, My powerlogger is about 1 yr old version 1.4 it says ,do i need an upgraded version of powerlogger, i tried with key on, engen off and engine on but no luck let me know, ill keep looking in other logs also , thanks

just found log on this and it seems to be working now i guess i wasnt double clicking on # to be changed sorry, ill will probably have more questions for you later on this.