Eric, wanting to do a new chip.

turbows6

I'll try to keep this brief. Current combo. TTA, Billet 6765bb, ported irons, 210/215 roller cam, single walbro 255lph, 60# mototron's. Dual nozzle alky kit.

Car had been running great with my old alky chip (chip is from about 6-7 years ago), data logs showing ZERO knock in 70* weather, o2 millivolts in 795-815 range timing at 21*/19* shifting at 5400 rpm. The fueling was turned up in the chip about 10%. I believe the injector duty cycle was currently at about 80% at 5400rpm off memory.

Car ran 10.3 when it used to have a cast wheel cpt66 at 28psi. Now running a billet 6765cea at 28psi. I "know" it's making 9 sec power, as the car is dramatically more powerful now.

Very cool day today, wanted to try shifting up at 5600-5700 in 2nd gear, It hurt the motor. This happened at about 5600rpm. Recall on scanmaster showed low o2 at 795 and kr at 1.2*. I think the fuel pump and/or injectors maxed out?

At any rate can I do a 93 octane/ alky chip for 80# injectors and a 400lph pump and send my old chip and a powerlogger file as guidance? I also have a 3.5" maf and translator now. Any advantage there?

Basically I don't know for sure the injectors or fuel pump were the bogey here, but I know it's beyond the "safe" zone if you may run into the 9's and only have a 255 walbro and 60# injectors. I'd prefer to have some head room in the fuel system going forward.

Yes, you can put in an order for an alky chip, or 80lb inj/chip combo. Give me the old chip# and send me a powerlogger file. I don't need the old chip to read, as I keep every chip I've ever done on file.

The Translator setup doesn't matter as far as the chip goes.

I would get a wideband on there. I assume you don't have one since you are quoting O2 millivolts instead of A/F.

Eric

Then why not sd2 if you're adding the last peice "wideband". The sell the translator and maf.

Turns out the motor wasn't hurt. It flexed the deck of the head (common on higher power with a tta head)

I would be interested in some of the newer tech available with a powerlogger since I already have it on the car, but I also like the idea of older chips that more or less "do what it's told if it's floored".