You can type here any text you want

Hey Postal

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Opps.... I got you meat ball guys mixed up with the watch dudes.:D

Jason

Hehe, it´s not that easy when half Your country is like a desert. And You only got concrete and buildings. In Sweden, we have lots of lakes and forest. I guess that´s what makes the big differences in our trap speeds. Guess where O² come from ;)

Well, dont forget that the americans has about 3 thents faster 60 time... Allways... As Lunkan... his best is 1.95 on a 12.13 time. That a really bad 60 time for that ET time. If he can get down to like 1.60-1.70 it would help him alot to get the middle 11. And as I wrote before, mine best is a 2.103... thats bad!

Daniel

Thats becuase all our tracks are downhill for the 60 feet vs your guys tracks that are downhill for the last 600 feet :D

It also helps not having sauce on the starting line. ;)

Daniel, don´t forget that I could´nt launh with boost.. And also that my transmission was as good as wasted.

We´ll see during the season... I´m really looking forward to it.

/Andreas

Haha, who can launch with boost ? Not me anyway :(
I am also looking forward to it, just get me the alky Julio and I shall try real low 8 secs.

Daniel

Daniel, You do have the boost, but You don´t have the tires. Get some real tires and see what happens with the stage boost ;)

PS.
Uffe tells me to write that You must learn how leave on the line...
DS.

:cool:

Can´t stop the hickup... Uffe´s stuff is way to high-octane ;)

Originally posted by Swede2
Yeah, didnt think of it that way, that you are on the limit for the stock things... I guess the rear end is at its limit too ?

Well, I have also noticed the trap speeds are higher here.

My best ET...

8.39 / 90.80 mph
12.87 / 110.54
60 was 2.137

Best MPH
1/8 92.00
1/4 112.77
Both in same run, 60 was 2.446 lol, times was 8.783/13.279
My best 60 time ever is 2.108

All this runs was made with: Trasher 108, Cat pipe, VP Race fuel (like 108 octan), 20.5 psi, worn out BFG DR, 2000 rpm start (0 psi everytime, can not build boost) 8 KN-filter. Locked converter on both highest mph and best time runs. Oh and ofcourse I had a AFPR and adj.wastegate. Else... everything stock. At that time I got no scanning tool, except caspers knock gauge. A scanmaster is on the way. And Julios alky :)

Daniel
See times in sig, not much different with nearly the exact same parts. Also done on regular radials with a 1.97 60' time. Car needs some work before I return to the track (Tranny and ignition) but I will be shooting for low low 12's maybe even 11.99 with some nice sticky tires and ProPain. Should be fun!!!!

Back