Hey Shane, Colt AR ?

Being that it's an LE if a ban of some sort goes in again I can tell you wich one's they'll pick up first Glen. Just get the money up for a preban and you'll have the same thing.:)

The LE part just means it has a little better parts inside most of the time.... I am not fimilar with it, however most military guys are Colt lovers... They are good guns I know. However I think about the SHTF scenario. Colt uses bigger pins than all other guns. Things go bad and you need parts you are limited to Colt only...

Here's part of the differences in the LE VS civi AR's Shane. Look at the area I circled and you'll see how the area back of the trigger are open. This is a preban and you can basically drop M parts right in it VS the post ban which don't have that area machined out. You can also get a disconnector kit that will drop in, which doesn't violate any rules. You can't do this with a post ban. The LE are supposed to be made this way as well so that they can be converted easily in the event of need. DSCN0001.JPG